Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.
From ideation to actualization, we have proven track record of partnering with our global clients to provide them superior, incredibly cost-effective and high quality IT solutions. Our clients identify us with cutting-edge technologies, quick turnaround and efficient project management.
We are ever-focused on fostering customer delight by combining innovation and dedication with stringent quality standards. As your preferred mobile app development partner, we honor our commitments, deliver on time, and keep you posted about the project developments.
We work just like an extension of your enterprise, much like your in-house team.
Rigorous Requirement Analysis
Our team performs rigorous analysis of client’s requirements. We get an in depth understanding of your business requirements. We interview you to understand your business goals, target user personas and user needs.
User Interface Wireframes
Based on the business requirements, our user interface designers produce wireframes for each application screens to ensure our development team has a clear understanding of how you perceive your software end result.
Our technical architects work on the requirements and devise the architecture of your software application. We formulate the most suitable open source technologies, libraries and frameworks to incorporate your business requirements to build a robust and scalable software.
Our agile product development team adheres to daily scrum meetings, work in a 2 week sprints format and manages the code on BitBucket. We sprint towards the product release so that you have a workable shipping product by the end of each sprint. We are dynamic in terms of incorporating change requests.
Throughout a two week sprint, our quality assurance team conduct functional, unit, performance and security tests so that by the end of a sprint, we have a workable and shippable product. The test cases we write covers 90% of product’s functionality and our QA engineers utilise test automation tools like Selenium, Jmeter to automate regression tests.
Launch & Learn
We not only participate in user acceptance testing until your software product is deployed to production but we also utilise analytical tools to monitor your customer’s behaviour, user’s feedback and application performance to enhance the software.
Opiant has established, implemented, maintained, and continually improved the Information Security Management System within the context of its overall business activities and risks it may face in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard. The ISMS processes used are based on the Plan, Do, Check, and Act (PDCA) model.
(Establish the ISMS)
Opiant has established policies, related processes, objectives, and procedures relevant for managing risks and improving information security to deliver results in accordance with its overall policies and objectives. The Plan phase includes:
- Establishing the ISMS
- Defining the scope of ISMS
- Defining an ISMS manual
- Defining a systematic approach to risk assessment
- Identifying risks
- Assessing the risks
- Identifying and evaluating options for the treatment or risks
- Selecting control objectives
- Preparing a statement of applicability
(Implement and operate the ISMS)
Opiant has adopted and implemented procedures and processes to ensure compliance and adherence to the ISMS framework. Opiant management made all the necessary resources available to ensure implementation and operation according to the ISMS. The Do phase includes:
- Formulating a risk treatment plan
- Implementing the risk treatment plan
- Implementing controls
- Implementing training and awareness programs
- Managing operations
- Managing resources
- Implementing procedures and other controls for incident handling
(Monitor and review the ISMS)
The compliance team ensures regular and continuous monitoring by conducting periodic assessments, reviews, and audits of the Information Security policy of Opiant. The Check phase includes:
- Executing monitoring procedures and other controls
- Undertaking regular reviews of the effectiveness of ISMS
- Reviewing the risk of residual risk and acceptable risk
- Conducting internal ISMS audits
- Undertaking management review of ISMS
- Recording actions and events that could have an impact on the effectiveness or performance of ISMS
(Maintain and improve the ISMS)
Continual improvement in the effectiveness of ISMS at Opiant is demonstrated through the use of Security Policy, Security Objective, Audit Results, Analysis of Data, Corrective and Preventive Actions, and Management Review. The Act phase includes:
- Maintaining and improving the ISMS
- Implementing identified improvements
- Taking appropriate corrective actions and preventive actions
- Communicating the results & actions, and agreeing with all interested parties
- Ensuring that the improvements help achieve their intended objective