ATTENTION PLEASE! YOU ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO READ THESE “TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE” CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE, AS THEY GOVERN YOUR USE OF OUR SITE www.opiant.in. THESE APPLY TO ALL THE VISITORS, USERS, AND OTHERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND AND ABIDE BY ALL OR ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Opiant provides you with its services, though its website with the URL ‘www.opiant.in’, subject to these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that these terms and conditions are entered into by and between you and Opiant, even though it is electronic and not physically signed by either of you.
- By visiting our website, or by clicking to accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’ (whenever this option is made available to you) or by accessing the services and products we provide you, we assume that you have read, understood and agreed to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as declared on this page. If you do not agree to be bound and abide by all or any of these terms, do not use the website.
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Opiant reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions, partly or entirely, as and when it deems fit in its sole discretion. The changes so made in the terms and conditions will be displayed on this page and will be effective immediately. Opiant bears no responsibility to inform any user about any such changes, though we will update the ‘Last Updated’ date above. The onus is on the users to regularly visit this page to keep up to date with the terms and conditions as mentioned here.
- Your continued use of this site and/or the services offered by Opiant after the posting of these terms with changes or modifications will constitute your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes or modifications.
DESCRIPTION OF ‘SERVICES’
The services may include:
- All the software, data, images, audios, videos, and other content offered (or to be offered in future) by Opiant (as mentioned on our page with the URL ‘www.opiant.in/services.html’).
- The products developed (or to be developed) by Opiant (as mentioned on ‘www.opiant.in/products.html’).
- Opiant puts in the best possible efforts to provide requested or agreed services to its clients in the best possible time frame and manner, except in case of any inconvenience caused by and out of hand situation like an act of god, act of terror or civil unrest, act of government, or some technical breakdown beyond our power and/or reach.
- These terms and conditions stand null and void where prohibited. If you use the service, you acknowledge and warrant that you are 18 years or older in age. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use our website.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR RIGHT USE AND CONDUCT
- To access our services, you may have to provide us with your personal information. You concur that all the information thus provided by you is authentic, accurate and up to date.
- You are entirely accountable for maintaining the confidentiality of any piece of information relative with any account you use to access our services. You must not disclose this information to any other person or entity. Subsequently, you are also responsible for all the activities carried out under your account.
- Your involvement in any activity that breaches or hinders our services, together with our servers and networks where our resources are located or connected is strictly prohibited.
- You shall access our services only through legit means as provided by Opiant. Accessing or attempting to access any of our services or data through any automated, unethical or unconventional means is strictly prohibited.
- Subject to the terms and conditions, as mentioned on this page, you consent that the use and access to the service we provide you is for your internal business purpose only. Any attempt to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell or trade our products or services is strictly prohibited.
- Opiant may offer you many open and/or personal communication mechanisms on the website. Opiant does not undertake to review the content before it is posted by a user on the website, neither do we ensure prompt removal of objectionable contents after it has been posted; therefore it is your due responsibility that you share the information in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information on our website or on any other medium we offer, you thereby agree that you will not upload, post or share any content that is illegal, abusive, threatening, harassing, degrading, racist, defamatory, intimidating, invasive, fraudulent, or consists of any kind of inappropriate, or explicit language. We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service.
- You agree not to license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the service available to any third party, other than as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions.
- You agree that you will not attempt to decipher, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise discover the source code of any software making up the services we offer.
- You comply with the fact that you will not try to use the service in violation of these terms.
- In the event when Opiant fails to enforce, at any point, any provision of these ‘Terms and Conditions’, it does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of any other provision of these terms and conditions.
THIRD PARTY COMPANIES AND PRODUCTS
This site may contain links to or mention of third party companies, products, services, and/or web sites. These are intended for your convenience and/or for informational purpose only. It does not constitute any form of endorsement or recommendation. Opiant holds no control or responsibility for the use and/or efficiency of such third party products and/or services. Neither is Opiant liable for any loss or damage incurred by a user during their use of such thirds party products and/or services. You are hereby informed that you may make use of or interact with the third party sites at your own risk and discretion.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
The website ‘www.opiant.in’ is owned and operated by Opiant. All the registered and unregistered trademarks, along with the content and materials available on this website, including but not limited to the website name, code, text, audio and/or video graphics, images and logos are the intellectual property of Opiant, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, until and unless specifically authorized by Opiant.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You agree that Opiant has the absolute right, in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate your access, partly or completely to our website and related services with or without any prior notice and for any ground, including, without limitation, breach of these terms and conditions. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be taken into account for terminating your work agreement and may be referred to relevant law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the service provided by Opiant, will face immediate halt, and Opiant reserves the right to remove or delete any information that you may have documented with Opiant.
This website is owned and operated by Opiant (a consulting and software development company). This website can be accessed by most countries around the globe. As each country has its own laws, which may naturally differ from those applicable in India, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of India, (disregarding the conflict of laws) will apply to all and any matters concerning the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, OPIANT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
For any queries or concerns regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.